Sunday, December 9, 2007

Welcome to the Hong Family!!

MAXIE
We had just bought a new puppy last Thursday (6/12/07). This is the 1st time in my life, i have a pet. haha. wah... damn happy!!! i wanted to have a puppy since ages ago but my parents didnt agree with my idea. As u know..my suggestion was neglected at that time. and now... my dream have finally came true!! yay!! My new beloved puppy called ----> Maxie. Nice name huh?? She is 9 months old. She is mix Bull Dog and Shih Tzu.Everything is quite perfect on Maxie but there is only a thing which is cannot be counted as 'perfect'....is the way she sleeps. She has the bad habit of taking up one of her legs (exposing the part which is not that appropriate to be seen. haha) when she is sleeping . I tried hopelessly closing up her legs while she was sleeping....In the end i surrender...*sigh* what to do...?? she is only a puppy... aawwwh.. :P
Take a look at these pics... :P








No comments: