Thursday, May 8, 2008

MUMMY'S DAY

Its a day where we are given the opportunities to show some appreciations towards her. She was the one who had spent most of her quality time to nurture and gave us the proper guidances to make us who we are today. Without her, there will be definitely no us She had endured all the difficulties to brought us up and had given her best for us. I remember those times when i was still a kid, asking my mom to buy colour pencils for me and when my mom refused to buy one because i already had one, i stamped my foot. As i grow up, we share lots of things together . I am totally not worry bout her spreading the things i told her because i knew that she will be my safest secret keeper ever i could find.... to be continued... i feel like sleeping now. hahaah. will continue this piece of work later.... :P chaoz..

No comments: