Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IP!!!!

Yesterday was obviously a bad luck day for me.... eh.. but yesterday was 16/6/08 not 13/6/08 on the Friday... so this incident had proved 13th falls on Friday is consider as a bad luck as not TRUE!!!!!
I left my file which contains a lot of very very very important documents , an organizer,my history note book which has so much notes in there!! some of the notes i used all my time to do it...,my trophy too... in the school hall --- Dewan Budaya. I asked my friend, denise to take my stuff for me on the next early morning cause i don't reach school that early... i thought i could have back my things but instead the opposite!!!

she told me that she could not find anything and she had also asked the prefect in charge bout it but no one saw my stuff....
so i went around asking the teachers and also the guard but none saw my BLUE FILE, BLACK ORGANIZER,MY HISTORY BOOK & MY TROPHY.

I was so so so devastated at that moment.. it was as if a very heavy rock fall on top of my lungs..I dont mind if that idiotic person @ IP take my trophy but that IP should have some mercy and return all those IMPORTANT documents, my organizer and also my HISTORY note book!!!! That history note book is so damn important to me!!!! all those notes i wrote on it... from last year til this year... all gone!!!! nothing at all left there!!! All those contacts in the organizer all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like shouting WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could that IP do this to me????? what do that IP want the documents for and also the history book???? u can just take the trophy if u LOVE it sooooo.................. much.... with the words 'Tempat ketiga/ keempat- Badminton tertutup MBS, Bergu PEREMPUAN' and leave the rest on the table.... i am so sad... even now!!!! this never happened to me when my schooling time in MGS.... this time is a shock to me... i mean who wont??? loosing so many items in one shot!

I only got to take some pics with my trophy..... just once!!!! and now its not with me anymore.... sigh!!!!................

GOD PLS HELP ME TO PUNISH THAT IP WHO TOOK MY STUFF WHICH ARE SO IMPORTANT TO ME...... THANK YOU.... AMEN!!!! SADHU SADHU SADHU....




My trophy & amy's but it belong to me for like few hours only...






me & amy...






Eeping & denise!!

4 comments:

complicated said...

c la...
denise n epin took our piala n take the pic of themself!! swt .. hahaha

Ee Ping said...

dun b jealous la u!!

=YeongLi= said...

allamak.
then, now, have you found your stuffs?

learn a lesson!
dont simply put your stuff at any place!
:)

take care.
congratsforgettingthepiala.
at least, for few hours

pinyin said...

yeongli!!!! haiz... i didnt find my stuff la... gai wan... the mbs ppl... really sim thia man... what a painful lesson for me