Saturday, August 30, 2008

Penang Open Finals.

Today is the Penang Open 2008. I didnt plan at all to watch the finals as i need to attend our school Red Crescent Society seniors farewell at school....until the last min i asked my mom whether she could fetch me to Bukit Dumbar and she agreed. I didnt want to trouble her so much because she will be busy preparing the MoonCake ingredients.. yea.. we are making moon cakes later in the evening and also tmr!! yay!! I did drop by at sch to spend sometime with my friends... and i joint in the volleyball balloon games....

I reached Bukit Dumbar around 11.45am and i messaged Mr.Roger, my MUET sir to come and watch and he did. This is the 1st time i have witnessed 2 professional pairs playing against each other.. the sensation is very far different compare to the ones i watched tru tv. The way Boon Heong smashed his opponent with full of power & strength and the 'showmanship' KKK showed caught my up most attention. The played 3 sets and as all of us have predicted... KKK & BoonHeong won over ChongMing & ChoonEng.. I managed to take some pics with the players... they were hanging everywhere and it was not very difficult to approach them...




The first pic of the day with Wee Keong.The upcoming doubles.




2nd pic with Roslin Hashim after he finished his game with his brother-Hafiz.He won. He actually looks better in real person than this one. He is also a very friendly guy.



Arrhhh....Arrogant player. I wonder why he could got the All England Title few years back. I agree with Mr.Roger bout his laziness..He was actually reluctant to take this pic with me...Like i did too...





The game starts!!! Black colour tshirt is boonheong and the green shirts are chong ming & choon eng





BoonHeong serving...




Prize giving ceremony.. Champion won Rm4000 where else the runner up won RM2000.Not much money....



Roslin and me!!





Last pic of the day taken with KKK...Oh yea..KientKeat, i finally found one guy with more shitter attitude then u...he is Hafiz... :P His towel is very wet....eeww....

No comments: