Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Reason

The reason I choose to delete my previous post is mainly because I do not want to create a controversy in my blog. A blog to me is a medium where I can freely express my point of view or opinion about anything. Of course, I need to admit that I might have overreacted in my previous post. It is because the piece was written at the time when I was extremely annoyed. However, now that I’ve regained my rationality, I opt to delete the post and explain myself here.

But, wait a minute! I don’t think that it is right for me to shoulder all the blame. As a matter of fact, I did not play with stories or try to drum up the whole issue. I am merely stating my own stand…Is that against the law? No, right? Anyway, I’m confused now.. I wonder if I had done the wrong thing by being straight forward? Besides that, i didnt even state THE NAME... how well do ppl know it is the person i am talking about? i have hundreds of friends that i can write about.

I’m also disappointed as well..

Anyhow, I’ve learnt my lesson. It is undeniable that I’m living in this realistic world and there are more challenges that lie ahead for me in the future.

No comments: