Sunday, September 14, 2008

~~STPM is coming to town~~

I still have 1 month and a half to really finish my revision.
Not Long,
No more hanging out with friends in the malls,
No more siau siau in the class (but i still do it.)
No more online, updating my blog (again...i m too tempted)
No more watching Movies at the cinema but at home still can lar..
Stress, stress & stress........
Sweat, sweat & sweat.........
I cant wait until Dec 4th arrives to see us
Then I will be able to shout MERDEKA! Independence Day!!
But at the same time.. i will be missing all my friends in F6
I m not doubting about it
All those memories in F6 are worth keeping.
So in the end.... All the best to myself and all my friends taking their major examination!!
AI IA AI CHIAK EH IA!!


1 comment:

KenZiK said...

Ai Ia Ka Chiak Eh Ia la