Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Why do some people like washing their clothes traditionally so much where there is a technology called 'washing machine'???
I was F*cking piss off when i could hear my neighbor staying one floor below washing her clothes in the middle of the night...
Yea... i got it 100% correct.
She washes her clothes MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT when everyone is soundly asleep.
Every night, she will wakes me up around 4.30 in the morning with her wake up calls, which is the sound of her scrubbing the clothes.
Scrubbing the clothes is another thing, the most unbearable is when she rinsing her clothes in a bucket of water. DAMN!!!
I feel like shouting to ask her stop washing her clothes!!!!!!!!!!
I got STPM exams you know.... and i got to wake up most of the nights because of her!!!
damn annoying!!

No comments: