Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WOHOO!!!!!! Major examinations are over!!! Freedom and Liberation!!! Thinking back the days where we prepared so hard and study tons of books just to be at the school hall taking STPM, it makes me think that STPM is definitely not a game. hahhaha... Lots of hard work to be done and also lots of time spent enjoying myself too. People cant expect me to study 24/7 when stpm is just around the corner. I got to rest too!! I just want to take this opportunity to thank my fellow family members who were there for me when i was stressful state, my friends who always gave me the encouragements and to my teachers as well. I really appreciate it!!!!! Arigato go zai maz ta!! Special thanks to my lovely mom who cooked good food for me every exam days and also for the non exams days as well. hahahha... cheers and take care!!

No comments: