Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have started working since monday-5/1/09. I really looked forward to it as i am sure i will meet my old friends there. But things were totally not up to what i have expected. I have lost my 8 Gb pen drive on the first day at the office. Not to say that i left my table unattended, i didnt even left my place when i put my pendrive on the table. Only within 3 mins, its gone. The suspect is damn obvious, but i chose to keep quiet over this. The next day, which was yesterday, i saw my pendrive inside the drawer which was so weird. I remember very clearly that i have checked so uncountable times in my drawers and also tables and floor, nothing could be found. And now it was in the drawer?? Later on, that suspect asked me and sounded so concern whether i have found it. i said no. The next problem is, i need to use her password and user name to log into my computer everyday. I wrote the password in a piece of paper and put it in my drawer and the next day, it was gone. I asked her for the password today, she refuse to give me and she said she will type for me. HELLO???? are you going to do this for me everyday?? what will i do if u were on leave?? SHIT HER!!! This is the first time i have come across this maggot attitude. No worries... i know what to do with the password thing. XD. yea.. and Bless her..she should be hell thankful to me that i didnt tell the whole company what she did...

7 comments:

Myhorng said...

should lost the 8Gb then can get a 16Gb or 32Gb. old 1 don't go new 1 won't come mar.

pinyin said...

the 8gb is given by my cousin from hk as a souvenir...my sim thia u know after it has lost... this thing should not be happening la..

t.LNee said...

There are lots of different kinds of ppl in this world. But the one you mentioned is really a lil weird. haha.

Chong Wee said...

tht gal pretty bo pretty? haha... thanks for your shirt...

Chong Wee said...

but i think must be ugly la.
if pretty she also don need to do this thing la...

pinyin said...

ermmm pretty ar?? i always believe tat ''beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder'' and i am definitely sure tat i am not her beholder.. so i dun think she is pretty. hahahaa. XD. no problem. u paid for the shirt also mar.. i just help u to buy nia. but the quality is not tat gd.

Chong Wee said...

wear for fun nia ma.... haahha....
jus a lil bit regret for not buying..
at least now, u fulfil part of that sadness for me.. ahhaa