Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love it or Hate it

These are the pictures taken during my 1st few months in UKM. Sweet memories and all those "siauness" made my life in university a memorable one... other than the A.S.S.I.N.G.M.E.N.T.S and E.X.A.M.S.So in 4 years time when i looked back, i would say out loud n proudly that ''i have enjoyed my uni life!!" Those pictures might be deceiving as well, because some of my friends thought that all the while i only had fun and play hard but the thing is, there were no stress pictures taken. lol. Perhaps i should post up the stress pictures in the future.. haha. Anyway enjoy!! those pics were taken by my friends - others n John http://welovegreenhouse.blogspot.com/


taken during our Kolej Merdeka celebration where everyone was in super high spirit while we sang ''Jalur Gemilang".

this is wat i call - Art


weee!!!!!


we are the rock stars baby!!!!lol
MC D!!!


So next time i will post pictures of me looking like this..hahaha..


~Pinyin signs out~

1 comment:

asynn1107 said...

hihi airen~
finally i get ur blog ad~
1st time viewing ur blog~
hehe~:P