Monday, October 26, 2009

Everyone will have their 1st time....

First time have a final exam in University. Usually during schooling time, although we had final exams, we had it in our own classrooms not in a hall with only a teacher and there was the time we start to look left right for informations.haha. Hall is to be kept for the major exams. Today we had Contract Law in Panggung Seni (a small hall) at 3pm. The usual me with the butterflies in my stomach. 2 hours and 15 mins definitely not enough for all of us to write all we wanted in the answer sheets. So, lecturers not my fault that my writing sucks to the max, i just scribbled practically everything in order to squeeze in the things i wanted to write in limited time. After the 2 hours and 15mins of brain storming, i was mentally exhausted man....this is bad!!! Even during STPM, i did not feel that way...Contract Law is really tough... and now all i can do is to cross my fingers that i can pass this paper...I am suppose to start on my Constitutional right now, but i just sit down here and pour my soul to my dearest blog..aiya.. tomorrow baru start lar...

~Pinyin signs out~

1 comment:

asynn1107 said...

2day was my 1st exam paper in uni~
bt hor...
d question came out was d topic i forgot for long long time ago~~
n i forget to refresh my memory on tat topic!!
shit!!><