Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back to Memory Lane

I went back to my old ancient house at Bukit Mertajam just now...
It have been more than 10 years since i stayed there,
I grew up there,I cycled there, I catched the spiders there, I was chased by dogs there, I spent my yearly Chinese New Year there,I quarreled with my neighbours over a puppy there,I was stung by a bee for the first time there, I played hide-and-seek there, I learned how to cycle for the 1st time in my life there, I played video games there with my cousins and siblings, my grandparents stayed there with us and the lists go on and on....
It is obvious that i miss the house dearly although it is in a bad condition...haha..
Most of my childhood time was spent in that very house...
As i took the pictures, all my childhood images came flashing back one by one...
Laughters, tears,
Even now if i wanted them back, it will be too late for me to do that...



back to the memory lane.........
the tree in front of my house...it is still there!!
my house.... =)
side way....
the only painting left there!!! i was so excited to see this painting still hang on the wall!!
in the house..alot of changes have been made..
the swing which i used to sit on whenever i feel sad....
this place used to be our garden full with flowers...now...sigh....

the antic letter box!!!! its still there!!
the road which i always cycled and this road leads to Saint Anne Church...the short cut road..lol

there was a small boat left there...but now no where to be seen

just outside of my house..





Later on we had lunch...the food can be considered as not bad lar..