Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hatyai, Here i was.

Say hi to Hatyai and bon voyage to myself. Had a one day road trip to Hatyai,Thailand yesterday. Went with my mom and grand aunties. Who said it is not fun and bored to hang out with the veteran? It was totally an awesome trip with them. Enjoyed myself to the fullest. Laughed a lot, no worries in me, berjalan-jalan, shopping and of course eat lar...and also learned how to speak hainanese!





Hatyai is always famous for THIS- BRAS




FOOD
i just stopped by the stall to take this pic but didnt try it..lol.
ginseng tea
so called bird nest...



THE JOKERS
My 3rd grand aunt.

3rd grand aunt with 5th grand aunt
2nd grand aunt trying out the shoes
left to right: 4th grand aunt and 5th grand aunt

from left to right: 5th grand aunt and 3rd grand aunt
mom with 2nd grand aunt
my lenglui 4th grand aunt..cant see my face!!



SHOPS



VEHICLES WE TRAVELED BY



EVENING MARKET




ME ALONE WITH THE CAMERA
~Pinyin signs out~