Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Keluar, Keluar, Keluar

I'm gonna love this week...
i will be goin back to ukm this coming sunday...
which means, classes starting so soon...
Free from my Comfort zone ....
at the same time, it is good to meet my friends back there...
for this last week here in penang, i try my best to meet up with my friends b4 i left for bangi..
We have been to places like Hard Rock Hotel, Sunset Bistro, Subaidah, Gurney (yea...as usual lar..), Penang KopitiamS....


i like it when it changed the color....fascinated by it...lol

janshen n rou rou. she just came back from US..its really gd to see her again.. =)
LeeCH and Junhowe...
sing rou with her roomate - Janet...

frm left to right: boonteik, LeeCH and Junhowe
in one of Penang's typical kopitiams
meet up with yongxing and rachel...and we had shoes shopping together...


~Pinyin signs out~

No comments: