Monday, December 28, 2009

Year 2010 Resolutions

2009 coming to its end, say hello to 2010. Lets review bout year 2009,as usual there were ups and downs, happy moments and of course the miserable moments. I am bold enough to say that i have grown a lot in this year. All thanks to the difficult times i had to overcome. Without 'them' i will not be as who i am now. Without the tears, i will not be as strong as i am now.I wanted to be so brave to stand up high and shout ''What??!!! Those adversities are nothing!!'' However, there are still some timid sides of me that stop me from saying that lar... lol. There were lots of times when my plans did not go accordingly and got hit by rough stones at times. I am crossing my fingers tightly that i will have a better time and life in year 2010. I want to achieve the goals i have in 2010, i want to change myself into a much more greater person and all i want in year 2010 is, to be a much more happier person than i was in 2009. H.A.P.P.Y... yea... its my name when i slot in the 'A' and another 'P'. Hong Pin Yin - HPY, after the slot in it will be HAPPY. =)

~Pinyin signs out~

1 comment:

Of Tr@vels, 3nvironment and bl@bl@bl@ said...

really bo? you have grown up enough?????? we doubt that..me and your sis doubt that..hehehe
anyway Happy New Year!! (I know you will say that I sounded like not so sincere one)..haha