Friday, February 12, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai 2010


Happy CNY to all of my friends!!!!
I had 2 chinese reunion dinners with my ukm friends...
Cant wait to have more reunions with the people i love back in Penang....
So Long!!!!
GONG XI FA CAI!!



with my kolej rahim kajai mates...
Girls...
Whole bunch of Kajai-rians..

steamboat
from left to right:manfred, Sing ghee and John...celebrated their birthdays..
john: u sure u have the guts to do it??
kailee: hehehehe.... i think so
john: how long should i give you to give me a kiss?? i have a plane to catch...
kailee: errrrr..... okok...no lor..
birthday cake!!
=)
yee shang....

In these 2 occasions, there are people coming up to me (i do not know why am i the only one who kena) asking us not to be so noisy in the restaurant....Come on....Chinese New Year is just around the corner and they expect us to have a quiet cny dinner with our friends????? we were not in a super high class 5 star hotel, why should we keep quiet and obey what you tell us to?? ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH......duh...


No comments: