Friday, February 26, 2010

Status : ''Its Complicated"

I do not have habit to check my messages in Facebook everyday and i just checked it few days ago...this is what i saw, it is a message from a guy to me. Here it it :-

''My dear friend, when u state your relationship status is complicated, & showing a photo of two female, it is very misleading man. Don't u think so?''

First time that came to my mind was ''Are you nuts??''. haha. Seriously this kind of message he sent was actually super hilarious! I put my status as complicated, it is my choice and i do not think i owe him any explanations. Does that mean i can never allowed to take pictures with my girl friends? or does that mean taking pictures with a girl friend mean something not right?? Perhaps his mind is full of complicated stuff....cant even process or analyse ''straight cut things''. Weird ppl huh... haha...

complicated??? hahaha...

LESBIAN PICTURE????hahaaha....

~Pinyin signs out~

3 comments:

Myhorng said...

just tell whoever that person is, u r bisexual. anything wrong with it?

pinyin said...

hahaha... nah... i dun nid to say much to him.... lol..but its a gd answer though =)

SC said...

That guy is insane. Or maybe too brilliant to link your FB profile picture to your relationship status.