Monday, March 1, 2010

How will you react towards a person whom u dislike? Slap them?(how i wish i could.haha) Curse them? My reactions towards one particular bad ''chemical'' is not bout violence or bullying them verbally. All i would do is just ignore that person and minimize the conversations. I am not sure whether i am doing the correct thing or not. One thing for sure is that, that person who i dislike do not deserve to be treated good. After all the things the person have done, i personally think that he or she needs to wake up and think more maturely to overcome their own attitudes. I am not saying that i am having the greatest attitude ever on this earth, but some ppl's behaviors really unbearable and it is excruciating to just stand and look at the terrible things they did. The worst part is that, i cant do anything about it because it will be none of my business to do that. I cant even take care of my own stuff but now i am being nosy bout ppl's stuff..this isnt right at all. So, this will be the way i ''punish'' them. haha. I am sorry that i acted this way but i just cant be a faker, faking around when i know truly to myself that i dislike that person. yes yes.....i always hear ppl telling me that although u do not like this particular person, you should still act normally and talk to her normally. BUT if i did that, this will not be me at all....this is why sometimes i do not know whether ignoring a person is something correct???? wonders.....

~Pinyin signs out~

1 comment:

Myhorng said...

i personally think there's no exact answer.. ;)