Sunday, March 21, 2010

I know i should continue doing my reading on the topic i am going to present this Tuesday, whereby we are gonna have ''Client Counselling''. I will be the lawyer for this Tuesday PBL, need to give advise to my clients. Sigh...Instead of me doing the things i suppose to do, i just feel helpless here.My brain isnt functioning anymore..I am exhausted, i am tired, i am just lethargic...I told myself tat i dun have time to stop what i am doing, but my whole body just rejected every single msg sent by my brain. All i can do now i just lying on my bed with my laptop on my lap...I need to talk to someone, my roomate isnt helping much here. When i started to scroll down the lists of ppl tat i want to talk to in msn n facebook, i just could not find anyone suitable to talk with...arrrgghh!! sucks....

~Pinyin signs out~

No comments: