Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fly Back Alone

Ever since Air Asia was born to the ''flying'' world, everybody can fly! Now taking plane is no longer something great nor for those rich ppl, it is for all of us regardless of status. I have traveled by Air Asia few times but this time, i sit on that plane alone. I have booked the flight ticket back to penang and also back to ukm for ''Ching Ming'' (a day where the buddhists pray respect to their ancestors and to their deceased).Taking the plane all alone and by myself was something new for me. It was a great experience for me as i can become a street smart person...errr.. i mean in the formation of becoming a street smart person. I thought i would be nervous bout it but instead of that, i was actually enjoying myself, travelling alone, walking up and down at LCCT, bought the stuff that i like etc... yea... i know to those who have traveled million times in plane all by themselves, they might be thinking that this post is totally nothing to them, but i just want to say that, everyone has their 1st time, and this is my first time experience..so i thought it would be nice if i blog bout it...so in the future when i read back the older posts at least they will make my day and make me smile =)



nasi ayam lagi....no choice for me cuz all restaurants were full of ppl and this food was the fastest i could get...



few seconds b4 we were up to the sky!
wow.. love this view....
part of KL
=) Stories bout Kris Allen
heaven?

part of penang

penang....


~Pinyin signs out~

5 comments:

BenzPinto said...

You actually ordered food in a 45mins flight? :)

pinyin said...

no lar.. i makan at LCCT, not in the plane...that one super expensive..haha

BenzPinto said...

haha! pandai :)
There was once, after an old couple ordered coffee in d fight, the wife asked the husband in hokkien "Ah! anneh kooi eh ar?". It was probably their first time..

pinyin said...

u should told them ''aiya.. auntie..si ah ney kuan eh la.." or u come to my house, i bancuh kopi for u..hahaa

Of Tr@vels, 3nvironment and bl@bl@bl@ said...

are you trying to show your belly to tell us that you are XXX?