Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Proud of Being an Ordinary Person

Why do i ever want to lie that i am an extraordinary person while i know that i am just an ordinary person. I am proud to say that i hailed from an average family from a small island called Penang. I was not born with a silver spoon. I achieved things and dreams with strong persistent just like other ordinary people. I have an ordinary family members and friends who care for me. Honestly, i am contented of what i have now because i am happy being an ordinary girl. Coming from humble origins is the pride for us. =)

*thanks to our SGM President Ikeda sensei who have written wonderful articles for us, i have learnt alot from you*

~Pinyin signs out~

2 comments:

Families said...

you also know SGM?? are you attending their program??

pinyin said...

hey... yup.. i am a sgm member =)