Thursday, August 5, 2010

Henna

LOVE IT TO THE MAX! =)
I wanted to buy one tube of henna which cost only RM2 so that i can draw designs on my own hand whenever i want...
somehow, there is a voice in my head telling me ''pinyin...put that back..you do not have this creativity to draw, so dont buy it!''
I then changed my mind and asked the lady to draw for me instead which cost me RM5! i know its not cheap, but its worth it as i was happy to look and admire my hand for 4 full days..
Some ppl mistaken henna as the tattoo. Both are totally different. Perhaps i will get one permanent tattoo in the future.. (*toothy smile*)


~Pinyin signs out~

3 comments:

Yokie said...

"Like" this! It's beautiful!!

pinyin said...

yokey!!! i like that too.. haha :P we both have good taste huh.. :P

My Profile said...

cool!